Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Neil Sullivan & Sons are open and working in line with government advice to ensure your safety and ours with a contact-free service.
Due to COVID-19, we are reserving the rights not to service certain areas due to government regulations.
To find out if we’re serving your area, drop us a call. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
How we support contact-free collections:
- We’re closely monitoring the health of our staff.
- Gloves and masks will be worn to reduce spreading the virus through touching objects.
- We will not ask for your signature but will sign for you, upon completion of service.
- Hand sanitiser is equipped inside our trucks, should our staff remove gloves.
- Our team will maintain a 2-metre distance on collection.
- Card Payments – No Cash Transactions (or invoicing for over the phone payment)
We’re open for business but our opening times and areas covered have temporarily changed:
- Monday/Friday 7am – 5pm
- Saturday 7am – 1pm
- Sunday – closed
To make an enquiry, please get in touch with our helpful team.
Please can you let us know ASAP if you have been affected by COVID-19 so that we can rearrange your delivery? Rest assured that we are maintaining our high standards of hygiene and we appreciate your assistance in doing so too.
The team are constantly monitoring the situation and if anything changes we will update via social media and our website.
Neil Sullivan & Sons – #StaySafe.